BENEFITS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
When you join GAPA, you’ll tap into:
- Membership advantages that can help foster your career and make you and your practice more accessible to patients.
- GAPA’s legislative blog to keep you informed and involved.
- Email Updates during the Georgia General Assembly session will be packed with news about key legislative issues affecting your practice and patients, as well as how you can reach out to decision-makers as they’re considering legislation affecting the PA profession.
- The latest news, available through GAPA’s award-winning newsletter
- Cross promotion and involvement in PA Day/Week activities across the state
Money Back Guarantee – if you’re not satisfied with your membership at the end of 12 months, we’ll refund your money!
- Representation at the American Academy of Physician Assistants House of Delegates
SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
- Groups – Four or more PAs who work in the same practice can become members of GAPA at a discounted rate. Save $100 or more for the entire group!
- Multi-year Memberships – Save time and money by investing in a multi-year membership! See the online registration form for the options available to you.
- Loyalty Discount – Available to members who have maintained a GAPA member for 5+ years.
- New Graduates – For new graduates from an accredited PA program. (good for the 1st two years out of school)
- Military & Retirees – Save 50% on GAPA membership dues. (discount on Fellow membership without voting rights)
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
When you join the Georgia Association of Physician Assistants, you become a member of a respected organization that has advocated high quality, cost-effective and accessible health care as part of a physician-directed team for more than 40 years. GAPA provides tools for the personal and professional development of PAs and represents the PA profession in Georgia. Be a part of the only organization that acts a professional liaison with the:
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Georgia Hospital Association
- Composite State Board of Medical Examiners, via the Physician Assistant Advisory Committee
- Georgia General Assembly via active lobbying and regular reports
For less than 50 cents per day, you could be a member of the state’s only organization actively promoting the PA profession, helping you connect with patients and enhancing the availability of healthcare through effective legislation.
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO STAY CONNECTED WITH GAPA:
- Stay Connected: Follow GAPA on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Become Involved: Give forward to future generations of PAs through support of GAPA’s philanthropic program, Political Action Committee, or by becoming a mentor.
- Connect with your Region: Attend local meetings and community events while networking with fellow PA colleagues in your region.
- Stay Informed: Receive GAPA’s monthly newsletter with updates on the association, legislation, and more.
- Receive High-quality CME: Save $175 at the annual CME conference (Fellow and Associate members).
- Grow Professionally: Access GAPA’s Career Center to find a new employee or look for your next job.